Hey there sugars! Bonjour, annyeong-haseyo, gut, nihao, konichiwa! ♥ welcome to another episode of … Well, cooking stuff’ies!
So, I wanted to end this lovely week, and lovely Sunday with a … lovely cake. It’s the first time I have ever done a roll, so, don’t judge me to harsh! hahah xD I have just tasted it moments ago and [it’s not just cause I have done it], but it really tastes good. 🙂 It’s an easy recipe, so, anytime you don’t have too much in your house, or too much time, but even so, you are in need of a sweet, well, here is your sweet tooth, sugar! 😀 Now, all you need…:
For the dough
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of flour [or even 2 or more, be careful, it depends on how the content incorporates]
- 3 tbsps of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- [optional] any other flavours you’d like: rum, vanilla, lemon, cinnamon etc. – i’ve added rum
For the icing [optional]
- ~50 g butter
- 100 g milk chocolate
For the cream
- 200 g liquid Hulala whipped cream
- 100 g chocolate [that would be like one whole chocolate]
STEPS FOR A FAST DELICACY
- Separate the yolks from the albumens. Mix the albumens with a pinch of salt, until the content becomes a foam.
- Mix the yolks with the sugar and the oil, then add it to the foam. They should remain on top, if the egg whites were whipped perfectly. 🙂
- Now, add the flour and the flavour [if you want one]. Now, with the whisk, try to incorporate this properly, up-> down and reverse.
- Take a tray [25×35] and fill it with bakign parchment, add the content and let it in the oven for 15-20 minutes, at a medium flame. [180 degrees]
now, the icing
- medium flame, put those 2 in a pot and mix it. remember that the butter must be at the room temperature. when everything becomes like a syrup, put it in the fridge and let it cool a while, until the dough is ready.
- the liquid whipped cream, I assume you already know, you just have to mix as much as you need in a bowl, it can be a plastic one in this case, too. when it’s ready, put it in the fridge, too!
and now, the cream [a fast tasty one]
- take a pot and put it on a small flame, add the liquid whipped cream and start adding one piece of chocolate by one. Mix them very well to incorporate, be careful not to make them boiling.
- when done, you need to take it off the flame and steer it, then put it in the fridge.