- 120g Margarine
- 4 Mars Bars or a supermarket equivalent
- 150g Milk chocolate
- 300g Rice Crispies or a supermarket equivalent
- Cut the Mars Bars into small slices and melt with the margarine in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Take off the heat and mix in the Rice Crispies one cup at a time until the mixture is only slightly gooey.
- Spoon the mixture into a tray and spread out evenly.
- Heat up the milk chocolate in a glass bowl and spoon evenly over the Crispies.
- Leave to cool slightly then place in the fridge for a few hours until set.
For the countertop and the cream: 6 eggs, 6 tbsp sugar, 6 tbsp flour, 3 oil tbsp, 4 cocoa tbsp, baking powder, 200 g chocolate, 250 ml liquid whipped cream, 5 g gelatin, 3 mars bars, 50 g grated chocolate, 100 g chocolate, 2 milk spoons, 1 tbsp of butter.
And for the syrup: 150 ml water, 100g sugar, rum
countertop: Mix the eggs, add the sugar, the oil and the flour mixed with the baking powder and the cocoa. You will get around 3 countertops from it.
ganache cream: Put the grated chocolate on steam with the 200 ml of whipped cream, steer until the chocolate melts. Then, let it in the fridge for 3 h. After that, mix the 50 ml remained whipped cream and add it to the content that was in the fridge. Mix that until it becomes hard.
mars cream: The gelatin is mixed with the water, then leave it for 10 mins. Then, you put it on steam too, but it doesn’t have to boil! On it, put the mars bar cut into cubes and more grated chocolate.
icing: the butter, chocolate, the milk [the remained ingredients] mix them all on steam, until it becomes like a cream then let it cool.
syrup: mix the 3 ingredients. [add as much rum as you want] make sure the sugar melted!
assembling: moist countertop + ganache cream + moist countertop + mars cream + moist countertop + icing [+sprinkles or coconut if you want]