time for a treat, part II ❤
follow my blog for more!
- 120g Margarine
- 4 Mars Bars or a supermarket equivalent
- 150g Milk chocolate
- 300g Rice Crispies or a supermarket equivalent
- Cut the Mars Bars into small slices and melt with the margarine in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Take off the heat and mix in the Rice Crispies one cup at a time until the mixture is only slightly gooey.
- Spoon the mixture into a tray and spread out evenly.
- Heat up the milk chocolate in a glass bowl and spoon evenly over the Crispies.
- Leave to cool slightly then place in the fridge for a few hours until set.
For the countertop and the cream: 6 eggs, 6 tbsp sugar, 6 tbsp flour, 3 oil tbsp, 4 cocoa tbsp, baking powder, 200 g chocolate, 250 ml liquid whipped cream, 5 g gelatin, 3 mars bars, 50 g grated chocolate, 100 g chocolate, 2 milk spoons, 1 tbsp of butter.
And for the…
View original post 189 more words