Well, hello sugars! I hope you missed me these few days, if not well. . .I missed you!
So, the mega extra good news is that I have been nominated the second time for the Blogger Recognition Award, thing that really brightened my first week of April, so thank you so much Jess – you are amazing and you are doing a great job with your lovely blog and besides that, you are doing a great job brightening other people’s days! 🙂
Coffee and another kind award ♥
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. ☺
- Write a post to show your award. ☺
- Give a brief story of how your blog started. ☺
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers. ☺
- Select 10 – > 15 other bloggers for this award. ☺
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created. ☺
As the first two parts where done, let’s move on to number #3, shall we? 🙂 Well, you can check out my brief – not too brief – initial post about how i started my blog here, but i will write the main part once more, just so i will fulfil properly all the rules – remember that rules don’t necesarily mean you are not free, but they prove you are free, responsible and sensible, 3 in 1, just like our beloved monday pal – coffee, right? Okaay, so, here i go.
- Well, in the spirit of my 3-key-word blog, i shall give 3 quick reasons. #1 I started blogging because it helped me escape. #2 It made me be more creative and interested in what’s going on here and there. 😉 #3 Last, but not least, I release me when I write and I got the chance to see so many inspiring people less or more known. Thus, I hope that someday, the way some bloggers inspired me i will be able to inspire others, too. Well, yes, this was brief – so not like me, but I wanted to be on point this time!
#4 number #4
I am usually told that I am quite good with giving advice and often, what I say becomes real, most times. Now, if you want some advice about how to have a top blog and many views, well, I am not going to give you that kind of advice. . .Firstly, because I ain’t no Gary Pepper or so – by the way, check her out, too!! – well, i am not as i was saying, yet. :> But, what I can definitely advice you is to post sincere and positive things and to be the change. No, i don’t mean only happy go lucky stuff by positive. I mean both inspirational and motivational things whether it’s about depression, daily life, fashion, food, strong opinions – make it quick and make it softly. Blogging, if it would be my opinion that counts even 50% for you, is about leaving behind your daily life and transforming into a new good you that could make a change into a reader’s life. This would be the first thing. Now, what more piece of advice can i give to you, sugar? Well, if you really want to make money and not just keep it low key as just a passion, then engage!! and here is an extra tip: hope dream wait!
And here i go with my nominations . . .
The Recognition Blogger Award goes to . . .
- The Clumsy Koi Carp
- Simple Serenity
- Oriana’s Notes
- Aesthetic Miradh
- Calliope Writing
- Paul Militaru
- Riddle from the middle
- Bonnie’s blog of crime
- Grim’s Crypt
- Helpless whilst Drying